Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Sim: Annalise

It is actually rare for me to create sims. I just find that I am not that great at it. I prefer story telling. But I went and made another female to balance out the scales of sims in my bin. Her name is Annalise Greer:





I can't remember her traits but I am playing her in Bridgeport. She is a stylist that moonlights as a mixologist and has just started a band with her roommate, Roarke.

I have started Generation Two of my legacy (link under "Stories" tab on the right). I just completed making a family tree for the Montoya's as well.

My only other story is "Byline" which went on hiatus during the Holiday's. I should have the weekend chapter up by next week. The newspaper has slowed down as well. I will have to get back on the ball for that as well.

I have added "make new tutorial" to my sim list. I will do one for basic pasting of sims and other items using gimp. Nothing fancy or too terribly hard either.

Anyway, that is all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment