Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Job

Things have gotten reorganized over at Simpure Thoughts. I was offered the job of Social Media Coordinator. Its basically like advertising. I admit, it has added to my work load but its the fun techie stuff that I enjoy doing.

In Harmony: Harmony and HH episodes are getting rearranged. I am going to start posting episodes of In Harmony on Thursdays nights. And Harmony Happenings is going to become a once a month thing. I want to change the format and need time to get things settled for that. But Fel WILL be the featured Simself when it comes out. Also, I created a page for it on FB. It was something new to try out. You can like the Page and see when new episodes are posted and also some interesting pics that don't make it into episodes.

SIFF: I am still hoping to get this done. I really want to try my hand at making the poster but time is running short. It is due to premier on the 15th of this month. I am behind on my schedule but I hope to clear some time for it this week.

BGS: We just completed Assignment Three and are moving along at a good pace. We made our first elimination and are now down to 14 contestants. There is some real talent going on in this competition. I can't wait to see the new photos this week.

GJWHF3: Fel is gearing up to get this started. I already have a model picked out. Its the truly adorable Debbie Kliene. I have plans on incorporating her daughter into a story I have planned for months down the road, so it will be fun to see how she does in this. Its been a while since I have competed, I need to brush up on my skills, lol.

RL: Rain is gone, roof is drying up. We have found the reason behind the leaks and will be working on fixing it this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you on the staff with us, you do an amazing job! I hope it keeps on being fun for you, and if you ever feel like it's too much please tell me! I want you to have a good time with it! *hugs* Glad to hear the house stuff is getting better!

    ReplyDelete