Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sept 14

Yea, I ran out of ideas for titles so I just wrote the date.

SIFF premiere's this Thursday! I have a very basic video editing program so as much as I would like, I am unable to make an actual video. So I am contributing a musci video. But I am working with an idea for HH that would allow voice overs but its daunting and would require a lot of work. For now, I will hold off on jumping into a new project.

GJWHF3 starts tomorrow, I do believe. BGS is still running. In Harmony comes out tomorrow night. (Might have to make it earlier as LSU has a game tomorrow night too and I can't miss that,lol.)

My side-side project (I have tons of projects just waiting in the wings, it seems.) is designing a compact webpage for Simpure. Its really me just having fun working with graphics and designs. With the occassional pic thrown in. It's slow going and will probably take me a month to complete. *shrugs* SO don't hold your breathe, lol!

RL: Hubby took off yesterday to help some guys fix our roof (hopefully). We won't know until we get a good rain, then we can see what happens. He went to bed super early cuz he was beat. Then after I got the kids in bed, he got up and wanted to watch a movie! LOL, so thanks to him, I am sleep deprived. Oh well, such is life....

1 comment:

  1. I totally can't wait to see the video! :D

    So glad that you have gotten the roof worked on. *crosses fingers for you*

    ReplyDelete