Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tropical Storm Lee

I just thought spotty internet and power failures would be the worst of this storm. Nope, its not. After enjoying a brief time of electricity, we have discovered that the roof to our addition is leaking!




Yes, the fates HAVE conspired against me. I have spent the last hour mopping up puddles and crying at the damage. When my brother came over to see what he could do, he caused a brief down pour in my EXISTING kitchen. But I must admit, after that, the leaks stopped.

I am heart broken right now. The cost to repair the damage is going to push us over budget. Which means I will be begging the bank to loan us more money, not an easy chore.

But take heart, we will recover. AND ... I shall still be around, just maybe not as much.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* B! You have my full support if you need anyone to vent to! I hope things turn around soon. Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete