Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Greetings

Okay, so I'm such a copy-cat. This blog is just like Pen's and Fel's where I can post random crapola. It's summer time and that means all the kids are at home. I can already see it messing with my simming routine. And I have become addicted to the forums. That screws with my simming routine too, lol. Hubby is starting to complain that I spend more time with my internet friends than with him. So, I guess I will start limiting myself to the amount of time online. *sticks out tongue* I have two pics to work on: Beginner's Luck Cycle 2 and All About Me. I already have something in ind for AAM but I'm not sure if it can be done. And I am drawing a complete blank for BL2 but I plan on turning it in tonight so I better hop to it.
To Do List: (I'm only putting biggies and not laundry, dishes, and dumb stuff like that)

- Cut grass (half the yard for right now)
- BL photo
- Day 21? for Lacey. (I have got to get those two GJWHF photo shoots in before assignment 10 comes along. I want to be "done" with Lacey by the time Cycle 2 starts!)

I might even try to squeeze out some time to actually look through BB that I just got yesterday. But that is a big maybe. OK, morning cartoon time is over. Time for morning routine for the kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're not a copycat. Lots of people have blogs like these, so if you're a copycat then so am I lol.

    I think if my fiance' tried to get me to limit my internet time, I'd go ballistic. I have a serious net addiction.

    But, I'm sure you'll be able to find a nice balance for all involved. =)

    ReplyDelete