Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I was actually singing that in a "soulful" voice to my children this morning. (note: I can't sing worth crap, so kids kept covering their ears!) GENERATIONS!!! And, on a side note, my beautiful daughter turns 8. *giggles* We are having cupcakes and, as per tradition, she will get one present to open today. I am hosting a B-Day Party this weekend but we usually don't get a lot of people cuz it's the beginning of summer. *eye roll*

OK, personal stuff ... check. Now on to sim stuff.

I have a BL2 assignment due on ...(checks list) June 5th. SO I will let it stew a few more days before tackling that. GJWHF is officially over. *places hand over heart and pauses in reflection* Moving on. AAM was extended so I still have a break there as well.

One more article due for Teen Sensation. It is basically written but I need the photos to extend the "story". 5 photos with all different backgrounds. *sigh* I really should work on that.

I will be releasing my SILC entry in 6 days. I need to polish up the ending and get ready for publishing. It will represent a labor of love almost two months in the making.

About Harmony: I have put most of my fams in. I still have to go and grab the EA pre-mades. Also, I have room for 12 more "households". I am going to start the blog off with a video tour of Harmony, complete with intro music. I asked Hubby if he would create a song for me and play it on his guitar. He gave me a look like "You are getting ridiculous with this." So not sure about that one. I have obsessive tendencies and this "project" seems to be bringing them out, lol.

To those who are playing Generations ... I want some pic spam please!!!! Requesting: burning poo! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I will try to get you some burning poo in a little while! Unfortunately, I am going to be forced away from my computer today! :-(

    Happy Birthday to your daughter! :-)

    Haha - Mr. B just needs to indulge your project. That would be the nice thing for him to do. ;-D

    ReplyDelete