Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Every Other Day

Today was like every other day. Wake up to kiddos. Feed and clean up after said kids, get on computer. <--- Repeat for lunch. Repeat for snack. LOL, my life is controled by food and messes. AHHHH!

That was me doing the neurotic "freak out". I have a bunch of stuff happening at once. I am planning a small B-day party for Saturday, my friends daughter's bday party is Sunday, and we leave to go camping on the 9th. And let me tell you, getting four kids packed for a wekk of camping is no picnik!

I plan on getting BL2 in before I go and I should have time to do the next one when I get back. As far as AAM, I'll talk it out with Fel. I have to have my last mag article turned in before I go cuz the mag will be released before I get back.

On a side note: I re-filmed Lacey's story. I tied for 1st in the finale!!! This is a total spoiler but its so funny I had to share. The paparazzi are getting bad now that Lacey is famous!

 

1 comment:

  1. haha - love the photo! You are fine with AAM. We will work something out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete