Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm a Big Baby

Yea, cuz I wanted to cry last night when my game froze up after 6 straight hours of play! I hadn't saved since I moved in! Why do I always forget to save? Didn't matter as she is back on her empty lot...

For those that were listening in on Brenda's life, its back to living on the street, preggo with her first. *sigh* But there were some things I would have done differently so now is my chance. I hope her bambino turns out just as cutie. *crosses fingers* I going to go ahead and post the pics I have up until last nights play session in "Promiscuous", the recycled blog of Don Lothario.

I FINALLY got out the first episode to Harmony. It was hard because I had actually played it before I went on vacation. Details were fuzzy and I think Fel was actually with Clay and not Ryder. I will double check that next round. I hope to play on Friday nights, and have a new update on Mondays until the fun fizzles.

"After the Photo" is on today's To Do list. This is gonna be a long one with Lacey's entire trip to France condensed down. I need to hurry and finish her so as not to get too far ahead in Harmony. I'm interested to see who she chooses or if she goes for someone completely different.

Enough on stories, now about modeling. I turned in my AAM photo:


It's what our favorite room would be in our new homes we bought with our millions. Next is my BL2 entry which I will work on tonight.

I haven't been on the officials except for that Mummy Game thingy hosted by mummygaga. And I am glad! Cuz I missed all the drama yesterday.

My Opinion: (I'm gonna post it here cuz this is my space) I dislike chat becoming a simmer bashing time. I know at Unbound, the whole draw was being able to go off topic. And that's great. But just because we won't get banned for saying something harsh about another person, doesn't mean we should do so.

I am not one of the rainbows and patty-cake people. I think if your crap stinks, SOMEONE should tell you. I would hope my friends would be nice enough to tell me. But having the whole of the S & M community waiting in line to do so, that is just wrong.
 
And those people that like to spark things by asking about old drama, annoy me and will be ignored!

OK, my opinion is now over, lol! Have a nice  play!   

No comments:

Post a Comment