Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gus

"Sometimes I wonder what I'ma gonna do .... cuz there ain't no cure for the summer time blues"
                                                      - Eddie Cochran

I really want to thank GerisT for the link to that online radio. I have been jamming to my favorite 50's music all morning.

Sims: I have a small break from modeling as neither of my comps has posted a new assignment. So I think I will focus on writing my first article for the July issue of Teen Sensation. It's going to require me to take 11 pics, all modeling quality. *sigh* And I need to have it ready to send in by Friday. I hate getting behind.

RL: Hubby has an appointment today, so he will be home around noon. Need to be good and try and stay off the computer some. (pfft! riiight) I have to take the kiddos for their bi-annual teeth cleaning tomorrow at 8:40am. Blah! SO, yea ... That's us, Gus. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment