Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun

Morning Mommy Ramblings: As my hubby and I sat on the couch drinking coffee, I observed my youngest who has only recently learned to walk. She walks belly first, is bow-legged, and can go from sitting to standing without using her hands. I can't help but smile when I watch her stumbling around. Hubby likened her to a drunken sailor, lol!

I am sure everyone is tired of hearing about Harmony, so I will only say that I have four more houses to fill. I thought it was five but I forgot that I needed a house for the sim I am going to be playing. *DUR*

Unbound has been so quiet. I think everyone is off playing Gens. AH, I am getting Gens today!!!! Hubby relented and said I could get it before the trip instead of waiting until after. (He spoils me rotten.) Yay!

I won't get much time for it this weekend though. My sister just had a baby (a cutie-pie we are all calling Baby Jim) which requires a visit. And we are hosting a B-Day tomorrow. Shopping, planning, and cleaning today. Entertaining, cooking, and partying tomorrow. On Sunday, we have church and then we are attending another B-Day Party. So a busy, busy weekend.

My precious sims will have to hold on a while longer, lol.     

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping my hubby might be sweet when he gets his paycheck Thursday and get my gens. I've been dropping hints like crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about Harmony!! :-D

    That is so funny about the drunken sailor! *lol*

    I love the new header, as well. Hope you have a great weekend, and congrats to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete