Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Back in the Saddle

After what seemed like forever, I am starting to get back into the swing of things. I've had time to just play sims (no modeling or mag stuff)! My promiscuous teen is named Brenda. She got pregnant by the butler, found him with her caretaker and moved out (onto an empty lot), and is now (thanks to another mod) a professional woohooer, LOL!

I did my first real edited pic last night:


I love it! My son thought it was real, lol. But he's 5...

Sim Stuff: I have AAM due on Friday and BL2 due on Sunday. Using my handy calendar, I have scheduled in time to work on both. I have two new assignments for Teen Sensation. *squeal* I am loving them, btw. I published another chapter of "After the Photo". I have all pics taken for the last two chapters and will get them out by Monday of next week. And, finally, I have all the pics lined up for "In Harmony". I think I will change how I was going to run that. My character is kinda mysterious and I think I will use him to narrate the town. It'll be fun, I promise.

RL Stuff: I mentioned on Unbound that I picked up two stray pups. I am takin them to the vet for a check-up today. Then my oldest has a dentist appointment and my youngest has a doctor appointment, both tomorrow. Also, have to get back to working on the addition to our house. (We are doing it ourselves, yikes!) I am helping hubby wire the rooms up this week when he gets off work at night.

So lots going on, as usual. I will prob have to cut back on forum posting/chatting again. *sigh* But I will still be around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment