Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sad News

Teen Sensation is closing.....

A moment of silence for an awesome mag and an equally awesome writer who is now out of a job.




OK, that's enough. On to new things. LOL! Well, i guess this now frees up some time to do my legacy. I am going to play by the rules as much as possible. I'm also goinig to try and follow it somewhat like a wish-acy too. I rarely promise a wish to a sim unless its something I already planned to do. (Mean Sim-Creator God-Like person that I am!!)

Rafe Montoya

This is my founder and dang, if I can't remember his traits! I promise to take a better picture of him for the header of his legacy, lol. FYI: Montoya comes from the movie "Princess Bride".

For those following Brenda's story, I have a lovely picture of Roarke's reaction to the news that his teen girlfriend is now preggo with HIS baby:



Bwahaha! Can you blame him really?

RL: My coffee cup is empty so I guess that means my day has started. I have to be out of the house for a while today. I hope to see my friends around the forum this evening. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment