Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Coffee

I was sitting at my computer desk, trying to sweet talk Hubby into letting me have 10 more minutes online when ... my elbow connected with my full cup of coffee! It went all over my desk, my mouse, my phone, my wallet, and *gasp* my calendar! The other stuff was wiped down and cleaned but my calendar ... lets just hope it dries out.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a weirdly organized soul. I write lists for my lists. EVERYTHING was in that calendar. Dr and Dentist appointments, when the kids need to switch toothbrushes, what was for dinner next week, when I had assignments due ... its my life in written form.

*sigh* I just thought I would share this lovely story with you.

I have RL to deal with today. But I have plans for an all-nighter as far as simming goes.Harmony is on the list, my AAM and BL2 photos are on the list, and a big maybe on the whole legacy thing too. I am planning it out and getting excited to get it started.

So, see y'all tonight in chat. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment