Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hellooooooo!

I have all my work done so mommy says I can play, lol! I completed my AAM photo although I felt like it wasn't my best:

But now I am STILL working on my billboard for BL2. Who knew it would take that long to do. And the fact that i have to be out every night this week for VBS is not helping. I am staying up past midnight and still getting up early! But things will calm down soon. School starts in just over two weeks so I will have a bit more free time. YAY!

Harmony play-n-chat is being moved this week to Saturday night, just FYI, cuz I won't be home Friday night. And Harmony Happenings is skipping this week, I just can't get to it. So Monday night will have a new Harmony episode but this Thursday I won't be posting an interview. Awww, I know I have so many fans that will be disappointed, lol. 9not!) I was thinking of actually starting a thread for this on the officials but eh ... I am lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment