Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's Over....

I am kinda sad that both my comps are ending at the same time. I FINALLY finished my scrapbook. I just took some random pics of Lizzy for the extras. I added a major editing pic too to be like her big break into modeling so to speak. It's for a perfume I saw in a mag not too long ago.



Then for AAM I had to old-ify myself. I put Hubby in there with me. I went sappy with the description too. I hope it happens that way in RL:


Fel has started a new comp that has been taking off quite well. I am excited to be judging it and can't wait for it to get started. It's called Bad Girls Society and its gonna be lots of fun. Here is the judging photo phebes made:


Heidi is me, I am the ditsy one, lol. So besides judging that, I am basically no longer involved with modeling. I will pick up another comp after school starts though. But I am still running Harmony (which my lazy butt hasn't updated yet) and Harmony Happenings (which is scheduled to come out tomorrow). 
That's about it for me. So I will leave you with a couple of pics of Debbie, just for fun:

Interviewing Billy Caspian when Hunter Cottoneye shows up.
He obviously had a little fire trouble which rumor has it was caused by the kingpin when he refused to pay their fee...

Debbie was not happy to hear Simon sneaking in at 3:30 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment