Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun Stuff

BL2 Billboard:

Yay! I thinks its too dark now that i look at it. But i fell in love with it when i was making it. The scrapbook is in the works.
I have Harmony play tonight and have compiled my interview questions for next week. I guess I could have worked on my home tour but I played Debbie last night. Pic Spam again (cuz she is too cutie, lol) :
Simon is talking marriage?! I know what he wants!
Don't fall for it, Debbie!

He agrees to go steady but he immediatly worries about commitment, lol!
(Simon moved in with Debbie)

Star gazing after bed romping!

Ah, they are too cute together!

In my head, she and Simon fail as a couple but he so far has been a great boyfriend. He was hooked up with the town tramp before he met Debbie though. And there is a new resident moving in down the street, lol.

I think I will do a complete pic thread on Simpure. Just for kicks. And I need to start work on my AAM and POTW entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment