Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Plans

I hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July celebrations. I had somewhat of a hectic day but that's another story for another day. I have broken down and started construction on my own "hotel". I am basing it off the "plantation home" theme. It will have tons of windows, big white columns, and a symmetrical floor plan.

I will post a pic later so we can all laugh at it together. And, just so you know, its a rectangle. LOL! But it will be designed the way I picture it in my head.

I have a BL2 photo to do. Its editing and I am afraid it won't be that great. But I will give it a whirl later tonight. I already turned in my AAM photo. It me with a super power:


I can control my children with my eyes, muhahaha!! I also participated in Fel's "Weekly Photo" contest. (which you can find Here ) :


Yes, that is my simself looking all dark and mean, lol. But I don't smoke in real life. Just saying. I was lucky enough to get this made into a sim-picture that I can now hang on the wall in my hotel. Yay!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos. LOL I wish that superpower was real! :P

    ReplyDelete