Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Today

I started my game with Debbie. On her first day there, I had her sign up for the journalism career then head to city hall to protest ... marriage? I think she was mad about the cost of a good wedding. Speaking of, she met Simon (who was already a celebrity) the very next day:


LOL, he was checkin out her rack! [Disregard her "paper girl" outfit.] The sad news is I don't think it saved. I had saved right after the protest but when I tried to save after her first day at work, it stayed on the save screen for almost 5 minutes then an error popped up and the whole thing shut off. No biggie since not much happened.
New Harmony episode today ... I hope. I have VBS all this week so getting things done is gonna be a pain. I haven't started on my interview yet. Blah! I wanted more time to do a home tour but it doesn't look like its in the cards. I might just skip this week since I have RL business.
I am almost done with my billboard for BL2. Then i will move on to the big project: Scrapbook page!
Ah, kids are going crazy so I need to get off here. Later Days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment