Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Here I am!

Not much to update about since I am not in a modeling comp and BGS hasn't started yet. No word from Beginner's Luck Cycle 2 yet, but hopefully we will find out something soon. I got 3rd in AAM, Pk got first and Phebes got 2nd. I think that is pretty good myself cuz PK and Phebes really know what the crap they are doing, lol.

School is starting next week for my oldest. Then my son starts two weeks after that. So I hopefully will get to maybe pick up another comp then but we will have to see.

Right now, I am focused on "In Harmony" and "HH". I spent some time fiddling with an officials thread. You can find it  HERE. Not much interest but eh ...

The only other thing I have going, sim wise is Debbie. She has had some trouble. She caught Simon with the ugly preggo Ruby and made him leave. And couldn't afford her cutie cottage anymore but thankfully her new friend and neighbor helped her out by offering his place. But she is finding herself attracted to the husband of her best friend (and boss). So I don't know how this is all going to work out but I will keep you posted.

Best Friend

Forbidden Fruit

Chick Flick Night with BF

Helping Neighbor

Cutie Preggo Pic

Go Time!

1 comment: