Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ta Dah

I have figured out how to post comments on my friends blogs. My blogger always said my account wasn't valid (hello, I am blogging right here) so I have taken to using my livejournal account. I never really use it, I got it just cause.

I finished my BL2 photo:
Doesn't Lizzy look so happy? After this, we have one more picture to complete. I am so excited since I have the lead by a few points.

I also completed another episode of "In Harmony". I have been working on a secret project that I hope to have finished in the next week or two. I was also thinking that I need to do some kinda photo shoot with all the simselves and main characters. I was thinking of doing one with Drake standing in front of all the simselves. And maybe some individual photos of Simselves with their creations behind them. Yea, I have way too much time to think this through.

Today I am going to update my "Modeling" and "Creation Hub" blogs. Try and get the last chapter of "After the Photo" out. (Don't be sad, Lacey is continuing her life in Harmony.) And get my characters created for the Hotel Challenge. So ... Off We Go! <---- We have Zhu Zhu pets and that is what they say all the time, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment