Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Warning, pic spam!

I have finished a lot of pics but haven't been posting them. The one for AAM was Family Reunion:


Cutie huh? Yea, well it took me for-freakin-ever to get all those people posed the way I wanted! But I was happy with the way it turned out. I also did these for the BL2 Finale:



I still have two more photos to complete for that then it will be done. I think I am going to back out of modeling more and just do my stories. I will prob keep just one or two comps at a time to keep "fresh". But I don't have the drive to be the best and am afraid of burning out, ya know? But anywho...

More pics? Well, of course. (Some have already seen these so bear with me.)

Meet Debbie Kliene, the new voice of Harmony Happenings. I actually used Drew Barrymore for inspiration for her looks.
I find her just adorable! I want to start a game just for her now, lol. I haven't actually played the journalism career. Truth be told, I have only played a wee bit with the careers as I am usually more interested in relationships.
OK, that is the last one I swear ... for now, lol!

I published the first Harmony Happenings yesterday. This is suppose to be like a day time show. I plan on working it into the In Harmony story as well. I really liked the way it turned out. Of course, my little Debbie was awesome. Teeheehee! I have already decided on the second interviewer and will be emailing them today too. I also included a video but it was very crappily done. I hope to have more time with this next interview in order to smooth out the home tour.

Another picture!? Yea, sorry:
So what do you think of Sim-Me? (FYI, i don't look that hot in RL!) Fel did this for me. I sent it to hubby at work, he thought it was awesome!

Plans today? To stay off the computer so Hubby doesn't feel neglected. I have been promising to watch a movie with him but I get distracted by sim things or chat stuff. I know I have harmony play tonight but it won't start until around 9 tonight. But like my friend said "Marriage first, Forum Second" LOL, kids don't get a spot! But seriously, I have to get off this thing.
So:

Have a great Play!

 




1 comment:

  1. Aww, love the photos! :) I'm glad you like your sexy pic! *hehe*

    ReplyDelete