Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hotel Shmotel

I am making plans to start another story (since After the Photo is now over). Its going to be based on The Hotel Challenge which is found on the officials under stories/legacies. I played around with photobucket and created these for it:

These are the major characters


The Header

Yes, I  realize the the two on the left are merged into each other, I just really didn't care, lol! I haven't decided if I am going to do this like Harmony(gossip based) or just base it off my main character. I am just about ready to start. Except for creating and decorating the humongous house that this is to be set in. Blah.

I did another weekly photo:

I keep using my simself cuz I am too lazy to create another model. *sigh* I guess I should add that to the list. The List? Oh, it's the never-ending list of things I need to do. So far, it looks like this:

- AAM Photo
- BL2 Finale (6-8 pics total)
- Try to re-upload Hotel
- Publish Harmony Episode 4
- Begin Harmony Interview
- Make new model

And in RL, I have a vet visit today. Also, its Monday: change all bed sheets and empty all trash cans today. What fun! Oh, interesting tidbit: If I say the number one, my one year old will say "too, fee". Isn't she precious?



No comments:

Post a Comment