Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Borked

Yea, not real sure what the word means but it sounds like it described my game. It was being a glitch last night. Crashed right at the end of day 1 in Harmony. The only thing different is that I added the woohoo-er mod. After three failed attempts to reload Harmony, I took out the woohoo-er but left everything else. WOOT, I can now load my world. I haven't played it though. Don't know what's going on with that.

I took time to complete two modeling pics:

BL2:

AAM:


Let's say it all together ... "AWWWW"! Yea, I was really moved when I did that photo. I have one assignment left for Teen Sensation to complete. Really, I just need to take photos. 5 of them!! Crap, that's gonna be a chore. But I don't have time today.

The AC isn't working in our camper. I have to see if I can get my dad to take a look at it for us. I have a complete list of all four kids clothing items needed, toiletries, blankets and stuffed animals. Have to get bed linens, towels, wash clothes, etc. etc. etc. *sigh* Who thought this would be a good idea, again? LOL!

I will be absent for the next two days getting things ready to go. Including scrubbing the house down so I don't have to come back to "ick". I will try and chat tonight, though. TTFN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment