Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yawn

It is currently 2am on Monday morning. I have just completed my BL2 photo! I was a total LUB and waited until last minute to work on it. Here it is in all its ugly editing glory:


Not winning first place with that is not going to break my heart, LOL.

Plans for the day are to sleep right after I post this. Then get up and drink tons of coffee. Then I will finish putting together episode 2 of Harmony, France Day 2 for After the Photo, and then work on writing up my TS mag articles. I like to write them first the photograph them.

RL: I have tons of laundry to catch up on. And I am working with my 3yo on upper and lower case letter recognition. We haven't been doing anything since the vacation so I need to get back into that. My older two have Summer Bridge activities they have to do as well.

Crap, I'm tired. Goodnight. 

1 comment: