Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Harmony

I have started a new world! Its a first for me. So now I can actually be interested in the updates created by story progression, lol. My use of this world will be two-fold: a location for my first ever legacy try and also a big gossip-fest!

I am going to write the going-ons of the town of Harmony like a gossip column! I think it will be fun. And I hope everyone realizes its not meant to be mean. So if like Pen suddenly dies of a fire (I forgot to put a smoke alarm in her shack!!) it's not cuz I hate her or anything. I'm going to establish regular update "days" and have polls like a big soap opera. I'm super excited. Oh, I created the blog for but there isn't anything there yet.


But I need to stop playing around with that and get to my modeling comp work. :oops: GJWHF is due ... TODAY! I'm such a procrastinator. I got distracted by this new project (which I stayed up till 4am working on). Bad, B! So, yea, I'll be working on that.

Hmmm... I also have one more assignment to do for Teen Sensation. I have a small story to write and about 5 pics to take for that. I really wished peeps would hop over to the TS website and chat there. I like to bounce ideas around and ask opinions when I do stuff but no one checks out the General Chat area. (nudge nudge).

SILC entry is due on the 6th of June. I'm going to wait till then to publish my WHOLE story. I am very proud of it so please give it a read when its up. But ... uh, make sure you're comfy cuz it's a novel with over 150 pics included. I know, I know ... but Mickey said he needed novel entries and I was up for the challenge. Speaking of which, I haven't heard from him in a while. (Makes not to shoot him a message).

On the home front, we are making plans to go out for lunch today. (I hate cooking although I am pretty good at it) Then to maybe stop by the park for some exercise for the kiddos. I have to remember to buy meat on the way home for grilling tomorrow. Hubby is off and wants to crank up his grill. So, you'll find me posting for a while yet then I'll disappear for a bit. Oh, and my "chat" will be on tonight. C-ya there! *winks* 

1 comment:

  1. Chat is the best thing that happened to Unbound! :-P

    Can't wait to see what goes on in your little town. It's definitely an interesting mix of personalities, haha!

    No worries about the comps, we all need a little play time. :-D

    ReplyDelete