Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

*YAWN*

Right after I posted that video, we started the night time battle of getting the kids in bed. Hubby threw in the towel early while I stayed up with a teething baby till midnight (or later?). But in his defense, he had to leave the house by 5am this morning. (I know what time he left cuz he woke me up! *sticks out tongue*)

I spent the majority of yesterday working on Teen Sensation photos. 6 photos, 5 different scenes. In between stopping fights, changing diapers, cleaning messes, fixing booboos, and loads other stuff. I turned my game on at 11:15 am (after a one hour CC hunt) and got everything tucked away by .... 5:30pm! OK, magazine work is a lot harder than I thought. It's like a short but intense modeling comp.

Speaking of modeling, AAM is due today and I haven't got it done! I know what I want to do, just haven't gotten to it. I'm such a procrastinator. *eye roll* GJWHF2 is starting but I don't think I can do it. (I will have to post on Unbound about that.)  It's getting hard to really get into making photos now that all the kids are here. Hectic and stressful too. I think I will finish the comps I'm in now and just keep it to one comp for the summer.

Now about Unbound. I am almost afraid to go on there now cuz of the TMI that people keep posting. I will not be reading "5 Random Things" anymore so don't expect me to be there. And if certain people post on a thread, I will most likely not continue to read it cuz they are all about themselves and I have enough drama in my own life. (hmm, I think I am ranting) Not that I don't like the idea behind Unbound but it seems people are coming "unwound" so to speak. *hopes people don't hate me for my honesty*

Sim things I have going on:
- BL 2
- GJWHF
- AAM
- Teen Sensation
- Lacey story
- SILC Novel (only half finished)
- Lothario story (but he's been pretty dormant here lately)

I know people that have more than that but with 4 kiddos and it being summer time, it's a lot to handle. Thankfully, most that will be over by mid-June. Which is great cuz we are taking the kids camping on the 9th!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I haven't done something to offend! :-S

    Anyways, I hate that we won't have you joining us for Cycle 2, but I can totally understand your why you can't. :-) When my nephew is here, I can't get anything done. Kids demand a lot of attention, and it's better that you get to spend your time with them, anyways, I'm sure! I hope you enjoy your summer, though, I'm sure you will! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, B. =( I'm really sorry about Unbound and the Drama that's happened.

    I'm probably guilty of the TMI thing over at five random things, and if I ever DO cross that line then just let me know and I'll stop. I'm a super open person, but I definitely don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. =)

    About that person...profile - friends and foes - and then add them as a Foe and their posts SHOULD go away. For some reason I can still read them, but I'm pretty sure by foeing someone their posts disappear. Then, you can just ignore the drama and enjoy the forum the way Bliss intended it to be- a fun, safe community.
    Though, if you do decide to not post there as often or visit it, I can understand that decision.

    And- if a member is making you feel REALLY uncomfortable, it might be a good idea to shoot a message Bliss or Beech's way. I think I might end up doing that.

    Now, alllll that aside!
    Camping sounds really fun! I've only been kind-of camping once (for Key Club, we stayed in cabins though), but I loved it. I got to see the Sun rise, and a fox, and we had a bonfire. It was definitely a great experience for me, and an awesome thing to share with the kiddos. Have fun, B! <3

    ReplyDelete