Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Respond

I'm gonna respond to yesterday's comment since I'm not sure you guys check back to see IF I responded to your comments, lol. It's not y'all (although, yea pen, I know a lot more about you than I think I should, lol). Things are resolved. I'll be on Unbound as much as possible. Actually, I only browse the officials once or twice a day now. I'm mostly lurking on Unbound. *cheesy grin*

Posted AAM yesterday. I'll post me reject ideas here for you:

I didn't think it looked intimate enough and it seemed like I didn't care that there was a toddler in my lap.


I got this one all the way uploaded and was adjusting the lighting when I noticed the hovering toy on the nightstand. I try to be observant and couldn't believe that got by me.

Hmmm... I slept late today. (Hubby is a dream *bats eyelashes*) I was up late chatting then toddler was up even later. She has been running a fever the past few days. Teething. Currently, we are grilling a drunken chicken. I'm so hungry right now. *mimes sim action for hunger* But no real plans for the day. I have a GJWHF entry to get done, one more assignment for Teen, and I could really stand to actually update my story. *sigh* Why does the "To Do" list never get shorter?


1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad that you will stick around there. I don't do much on the officials, myself. And I like how we all get to chit chat on there. :-)

    I love your entry for AAM! It's absolutely adorable. Uh...I guess I should just shut up and save the rest of judging! *lol*

    ReplyDelete