Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Assignment One

I am so excited to be a part of BGS! I was able to put together another video, this time showcasing assignment one and some of the fun pics we took of the girls in the houses. I also included one of my example pics that didn't get picked but was fun to see. Here it is:



So my job is done for now. Just have to keep up with the threads and get ready for assignment two entries. I hope everyone joins in on the fun. We also have a facebook page so you can "like" us!

Harmony episode eight is out now. I have added links to it on the side. (yay, me) I added new residents and got my story turned around on me. See, the thing is I let the story unfold as I play, even if it goes contrary to what I was planning. Nani getting knocked up was unplanned. I have woohoo replaced with risky which is set at 30%, I think. I can't remember. Poor Drake, lost his love to the fact that he CAN'T keep it in his pants, lol.

Harmony Happenings is "suppose" to come out tonight. But with all the work we put into BGS yesterday, I dunno if I will make it. I had thoughts of dropping Debbie into Harmony but I don't think I will. She is special to me and I am creating her "back story" with Simon in picture form on Simpure right now. She will be cut-throat as ever (does anyone remember "House"?) and getting inside the stories we love to hear about only in HH.

On a side note, I have created a Brag Page. Not much on it, sad to say. But I will be adding this:


I received this for my Undeserving story. It wasn't my best and I feel like I have grown since I made it. But I plan on joining another round where the competition will be stiffer, I think.

Well, that is all for now. Hope you guys are enjoying Sims Social!!

No comments:

Post a Comment