Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Fun

My friends already heard but somehow we had an impromptu party at my house that kept me away from my precious sims, lol. It was fun but the mess was a paint to clean up by one's self.

I did play through Harmony though and already have the pics in blogger. I just need some peace from the little ones to add some text in. Those that read this and noticed Nani being nauseous in the break-up pics, already know she is pregnant. I will go ahead and share that it is going to be a boy. LOL, I already have a story line for him! I like to plan things out. *cheesy grin*

I am not sure what his name will be, I think I will post a poll for it. And should Drake marry Nani and give his son his name? Or will she leave the baby to him while she continues on with her life? Is she mother material? I think I need to visit the "muse" section of Simpure, lol.

In other news, The Sims Social has sucked every simmer in!!! I see so many of my friends on there constantly. I am a lousy person to ask requests of as I only play occasionally during the day and never for very long. My sim has gone back to being single after breaking it off with Hubby. He was like, "WTH?!" LOL, now he is currently trying to woo me back.

BGS is due Wednesday. I have things left to do. But I am excited with the photos that have already been turned in. We are hoping this time of deliberation will run more smoothly than the last. And we won't be at the computer for over 12 hours straight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment