Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

School Has Started!

Yes, school has started and I was up before 6 am again. Early mornings should lead to more free time but it doesn't. I have two in school and two at home. And during the school year, I like to do at home teaching as much as possible. But I have "Sim Time" scheduled in each day, lol.

Recent sim things. Modeling wise, I am not in any comp right now. But I did enter the POTW on Simpure. I used Debbie and Simon to showcase these poses that we were suppose to use. I mixed them up a bit but I liked how it turned out:


Bad Girls Society seems to be a huge success so far. The excited chatter is so much fun to read. We have people making team banners, talking smack to each other, and already turning in some awesome assignments. I get to role play with Heidi some which is kinda fun. I have her made over a little for the "filming" part of the competition:

Sexy!
As far as stories, I finally can get back to Harmony. I threw a twist into the story cuz I was getting bored with the actual storyline itself. Expect a new episode by tonight and a new interview by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment