Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Rain

I have had like NO time what-so-ever to chat with my friends or play my sims. And when I do, I get kid emergencies such as hair pulling fights or potty-training "uh ohs". *sigh* That is the life of a mom of four, lol. But today is Friday. AND ... it's raining! I mean, really coming down. SO as long as the power doesn't go out, I should get a full day of simming and chatting. Hooray! But first, I have to bring my van to the shop. *eye roll*

Sim Stuff: The last episode of Harmony was intense, lol. I am having trouble figuring out where to go with the next episode, though. I'll be adding a set of roommates in episode 8. I will just see where it goes from there.

I have entered SIFF! I had wanted to before but was too insecure. But due to some encouraging, I decided to just go for it. I am on the Playbill already and everything. I hope to design both a poster and a trailer to help promote my video. But I just haven't had the time. It is a music video to Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now". These are the two main characters:

Greg Turner



Emily Blade
I will post more as I get more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment