Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hooray!

I got first in BL2!!! Nifty Banner Time:




I must say I am glad its over. It seemed to drag on forever. But like I said in my modeling reflections, I really learned a lot of editing skills through that comp so I am glad I participated.

I got booted off chat last night by Hubby. He has asked that I not chat when he is home so he can spend time with me. Isn't he a cutie patootie? So I will have to limit chat to daytime and weekends. *cheesy grin*

BGS auditions are due today. This thing is about to take off and I am excited about it. I have a couple of example photos to get done but I can't show you. *whispers* They are a secret. LOL!

I have been letting Harmony slid. *bad B* But I am about to throw a curve ball to my audience. I dunno yet if I will go through with my plans or ... well, I am still thinking on it. I am finding the story line itself somewhat boring. Even if all the updates are kinda funny. I have a new resident to put in and another interview to conduct. It'll get done.

On another front, I played Debbie last night. She went into labor and I didn't check to see if it was a boy or girl. LOL! I started making a nursery when she went into the hospital with Silver. But I was interrupted by Hubby so I still don't know what she is having! I hope its a girl since that was the theme I was making her nursery when I was asked to close it down for the night. I will show you before and after pics:

Before

After
Dang, I just realized the room needs curtains! *writes that down* So, I hope to see a bambino soon and to get her more career focused and to lay off the men. I am also thinking of setting Silver to NPC ... after I make him break up with Hope, ewwwww.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your new son likes a pinky purple room :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room looks good! :) I can wait for Harmony...Debbie is fun! Congrats on the win, you totally deserved it!

    ReplyDelete